Q: Transmission

asked by on September 21, 2016

Feels like transmission jumps or slips when u get up to 55mph but higher or lower its fine

Transmission Fluid Service $125.08 - $445.00 Get a Quote
Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hey there. I would first recommend checking the transmission fluid to be sure it has the proper amount of fluid in it. Low transmission fluid can definitely cause slipping. Also, check to be sure there are no Check Engine Lights on. If there are, I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose the codes registered by the car’s computer which will indicate what the problem is.