Q: Engine vibration

I recently replaced the 4 ignition coils and since doing so the engine is vibrating a little.

Hello, thanks for writing in about your Volkswagen Passat. You should scan the engine computer to see if you are getting a misfire code for one of the cylinders. From what you’ve described you may have a defective coil or fouled spark plug. You should also note any oil in the spark plug holes indicating a valve cover leak as this will also cause a misfire. If you’re unable to pinpoint the issue, have the engine vibration diagnosed at your home or office by one of our mobile technicians.