Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-8uukqhjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-8uukqhjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-102436-8uukqhjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-8uukqhjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-8uukqhjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-8uukqhjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-8uukqhjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-8uukqhjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-8uukqhjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-102436-8uukqhjs:173:8

Q: Stalls then dies.

It started out with my car just stalling or puttering while I would be in the middle of driving and it would be fine after that. It progressively got worse, it would do that more than once throughout the day and then I went to I want to say shutting off for a quick second and then turning back on on its own while in the middle of driving. Then it started actually dying, I would have to pull over and start it again every single time it would start back up. I would be able to continue to get to where I was going. It would do that once in a day and then twice a day three times a day whatever. Then it went to not starting after it died. I would be able to wait a little then try again and it would start then it went to having to wait overnight for it to start. Now I can't drive it anywhere without it dieing. I never know if it will start or won't. It did this ticking thing yesterday after being started but died after 30 second. Won't start now.

A: Hey there, thanks for writing in about your...

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 1999 Chevy Lumina. The problem sounds like your fuel pump is going bad and getting worse over time. In order to verify the problem the fuel pressure would need to be checked when it does not start. At the same time, you would need to scan the computer for codes and view sensor data for the crankshaft and camshaft sensors for proper data input to the computer. If you would like this looked at, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to diagnose the stall and have the right repairs made.