Q: p241a read on scanner.

Check engine light came on showed code p2271 changed out 02 sensor cleared -engine check went off -drove about 30 miles - check engine light came back on showed code p241a ( 1of 4) 02 SENSOR SIGNALS SWAPPED -Bank 1- sensor 1- bank 1- sensor 2. any help would be welcome

Hi there. Check the plugs on the O2 sensors and see if they are swapped. This will cause the fault code to come on. If the wiring is correct, then the wiring could have a break in it on the harness causing the wiring to short out with each other. If you need further assistance with your O2 sensor wiring issue, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.