Q: How much does it cost to reset throtlebody sensor on computer

asked by on July 21, 2017

I took throtlebody off cleaned it with throtlebody cleaner replaced gaskets.now i need to reset sensors with computer how much does that cost.and do i need to take it in some where or can i do it my self

Hi there. This generally needs to be completed by a professional mechanic that can complete a reset and clear the existing codes with a digital scanner. You can request an estimate to have one of our mechanics come to your location and complete this service by clicking this link to the service page.