Q: How much does it cost to reset throtlebody sensor on computer

I took throtlebody off cleaned it with throtlebody cleaner replaced gaskets.now i need to reset sensors with computer how much does that cost.and do i need to take it in some where or can i do it my self

Hi there. This generally needs to be completed by a professional mechanic that can complete a reset and clear the existing codes with a digital scanner. You can request an estimate to have one of our mechanics come to your location and complete this service by clicking this link to the service page.

3. How much does it cost to reset throtlebody sensor on computer