Q: Cranks over but won't start

Replaced throttle sensor, crank shaft sensor and new distributor. Has power and spark, no start but cranks over

Hi there. Although you indicated that you replaced the crank sensor, it is highly probable that the electrical harness that attaches to the sensor may be the source of your problem. If this wasn’t replaces as well, I would start with this repair. If you have access to a professional digital scanner, download all stored error codes and determine what might be causing the hard to start issue. If you can’t resolve this issue on your own, please have a professional mobile mechanic complete a car is hard to start inspection.

3. Cranks over but won't start