Q: I have a 1994 Ford F150 XL 4x4 with a EFI 5.0 liter v8 it has a hard time starting when then engine is warm

It does not like to start very well when it is warm outside and or the engine is warm after letting it sit for and hour that is when it has the trouble starting. it also starts shaking every once and a while when it comes to a stop light. it has had a new fuel pump put in but i dont think that is the problem because it starts perfectly when it is cold outside and the engine is cold. lately the engine has started to not want to hold a idle very well. all of the problems that i have said have slowly gotten worse over the passed 3 year and i honestly need someone who can help me out and tell me as to what it might be or what it is.

Hello. You are most likely having problems with the fuel injectors clogged and there is carbon built up on the valves. Try using an injector and combustion cleaner to clean injectors and reduce carbon buildup on the valves. Have the truck checked and work done by a mechanic if you need help. The ignition should be replaced as needed like plugs, wires, cap and rotor. Injectors need to be professionally cleaned using a professional cleaner and not just some fluid put in the fuel tank.

3. I have a 1994 Ford F150 XL 4x4 with a EFI 5.0 liter v8 it has a hard time starting when then engine is warm