Q: car tries to start but wont turn over all the way

When ever I try and start it, it tries but isn't fully turning over I have jumped the battery but when I do start it it sounds like it's draining the battery. I've had my sparks plug changes and wires. I checked the fuel pump it seems fine.

A: If I’m understanding you correctly, it soun...

If I’m understanding you correctly, it sounds like your engine is not turning fast enough or starting up. The slow cranking can be due to a defective starter, bad cables or connections to the battery, or a bad battery. If the engine is turning too slow it can cause low voltage to the fuel injection and fuel pump causing the no starts.

I can only recommend to have a mechanic come and diagnose the slow crank and no start condition. Also, the next time you submit a question you should supply the vehicle model and engine size so we can better pinpoint the issue. Good luck.