Q: car tries to start but wont turn over all the way

When ever I try and start it, it tries but isn't fully turning over I have jumped the battery but when I do start it it sounds like it's draining the battery. I've had my sparks plug changes and wires. I checked the fuel pump it seems fine.

If I’m understanding you correctly, it sounds like your engine is not turning fast enough or starting up. The slow cranking can be due to a defective starter, bad cables or connections to the battery, or a bad battery. If the engine is turning too slow it can cause low voltage to the fuel injection and fuel pump causing the no starts.

I can only recommend to have a mechanic come and diagnose the slow crank and no start condition. Also, the next time you submit a question you should supply the vehicle model and engine size so we can better pinpoint the issue. Good luck.