Q: Multiple warning lights on dash

When I press the Start button on my car, the following lights come on: Brake (Red), ABS (Yellow), Airbag (Red), ASC (Yellow), and Check Engine (Yellow). And it will not turn over.

A: When dealing with a push button start style...

When dealing with a push button start style vehicle the brake pedal must be fully depressed four the vehicle to turn over. If you are fully depressing the brake pedal then there could be an issue with the brake pedal pressure switch. Other issues could cause the same problem such as a bad starter or high resistance in the starter circuit not allowing sufficient flow of power. A proper inspection of your brakes and starter should be performed by a qualified technician to address your issue and get you going again.