Q: Car reads "Pressure Control Valve 3V". I believe it has to do with a solenoid.

Need to get the car fixed but need to know what exactly needs to be fixed I know my car does something when shifting gears

Hello. I would need to know some more information about what you car is doing to be able to help with a diagnosis. If it is giving a pressure control code then most of the time this is caused by a pressure control solenoid. Unfortunately on this vehicle it can also mean it is a bad transmission control module or even an internal transmission failure. All of these are common. I would definitely check the transmission fluid level first as low fluid will cause this. Then I would pressure test the transmission to determine if this is an electrical or mechanical issue. This type of problem is best left to a transmission specialist to diagnose. If you’d like a second opinion on this, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come to your home and further diagnose the trouble code firsthand.

3. Car reads "Pressure Control Valve 3V". I believe it has to do with a solenoid.