Q: My heat blows out of the passenger vents but blows cold air out of driver vent...what is the issue???

When I turned on my heat the other night in my car...it was blowing heat out of the passenger side but cold air was coming out on driver side vents.

Hey there. The temperature blend door on the left side is not switching from cold to warm. The temperature actuator needs to be replaced and the linkage checked. Have a local expert inspect the cooling system to verify these issues and move forward with the proper repairs.

3. My heat blows out of the passenger vents but blows cold air out of driver vent...what is the issue???