Q: How long does it take to replace a timing chain on a 95 Nissan sentra

How long does it takes a mechanic to replace a timing chain

Hi there. Replacing a timing chain really depends on the prep work completed by the mechanic. A good mechanic understands the value of "volume", meaning they don’t waste time charging a customer an extra hour or two on projects that really should take 10 minutes to complete when they can do two jobs the same day. In general, if the timing chain is replaced by a mechanic having all their replacement supplies and parts easily accessible, the job itself should not take more than 5 to 8 hours total. Again, it depends on the location of the job and accessibility of tools and supplies.

3. How long does it take to replace a timing chain on a 95 Nissan sentra