Q: 2006 Saturn vue won’t start

I was driving and shifted into third gear when it started jerking like the car was out of gas but had a half tank and the check engine light came on and lost almost all power and would only go about 25mph and within seconds died in the intersection and would not start again. We used a code reader and it said misfire cylinder 1 but we did what we could and it’s still not starting.

It is possible that the spark plug on that cylinder or the ignition coil has failed. I would recommend having these check by qualified professional in your area. This can be done by switching them to another cylinder to determine if the code number switches to a different cylinder. If not there is other issues. If so the issue is related to the coil and the plug.

3. 2006 Saturn vue won’t start