Q: Is it legal to have a clear yellow sticker over a headlight or fog light?

Is having a clear yellow sticker on your car headlight illlegal if it is then is doing on tue fog light ok thank uou. Clear sticker over light is that illegal or fog lights

A: Headlight covers are legal, as long as the ...

Headlight covers are legal, as long as the amount of light that gets through meets state requirements. Each state has its own requirements, so you will need to contact your state police or highway patrol to know for sure. Local state inspection garages also may know the state regulations as well, as they perform these types of inspections.