Q: Starting disabled service throttle. That's all it says, it wont start, what do I do ?

I have a Chevy Malibu 2006 I am trying to figure out why it won't start it's saying start disabled service throttle

From what you’ve described, it sounds like you have a problem with your electronic throttle control system. Make sure your battery is good, if it is you may need to replace your throttle control valve to fix this issue in particular. In order to avoid any unnecessary repairs, consider having one of our technicians further diagnose the starting issue at the convenience of your home. Best of luck.

• Starting disabled service throttle. That's all it says, it wont start, what do I do ?