Q: Added 2' wheel spacers and at 65+mph starts to wiggle steering wheel

Okay so I have an 04 chevybtraiblazer,its got 191xxx miles and it is on factory 17's I added 2 inch wheel spacers and at around 65 the steering wheel starts to giggle and at 85 it starts to wiggle back and forth bad not enough to throw me off the road or anything but still bad. I am not really sure what the problem is or what would help maybe wider tires or just replacing some things in the front end but would like a little bit of help

A: Hello. The wheel spacers are what is causin...

Hello. The wheel spacers are what is causing this. Once you change the placement of the wheels like this, it changes the geometry of the suspension which causes it to act like this. If there are any worn out parts in the front end, it will simply amplify this. The only way that you can make it a little better would be to install new wheels that have a different offset and backspacing to make up for how much you want the wheels to stick out. Any good wheel place can recommend the correct offset and backspacing for the look you are going for.