Q: Rubbing/vibrating noise from front end

My w212 is making a rubbing noise that makes my car vibrate badly when I accelerate over 10 mph. The noise seems to be coming from right front tire but there is nothing wrong with tire as I have had it checked. The noise stop when I turn left and gets worse when I turn wheel to the right.

Hello.

From what you describe it would appear that your tire may be making contact with something and causing the noise and vibration. Noises can be difficult to diagnose without driving the vehicle, however if you have determined what wheel the noise is coming from I would start there. I would recommend removing the wheel and carefully examining the area for any signs of contact or wear. If you need help with getting this fixed, I suggest having a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose all of the steering and suspension components. The wheel well trim should also be checked for any signs of damage.