Q: Rubbing sound upon turning to the left

While I'm driving my car forward and start turning left, I can hear a rubbing noise. I thought that it might be caused by tires but I had it checked and it is fine. What could be making this noise?

Hello. The tires may be rubbing against the fender well or a suspension part. There could also be a problem with the axle or the sway bar link on the left side, where the noise is coming from. I would recommend that you have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, come to complete an inspection of the brakes, steering, and suspension in order to pinpoint your problem.

3. Rubbing sound upon turning to the left