Q: Rubbing sound upon turning to the left

While I'm driving my car forward and start turning left, I can hear a rubbing noise. I thought that it might be caused by tires but I had it checked and it is fine. What could be making this noise?

Hello. The tires may be rubbing against the fender well or a suspension part. There could also be a problem with the axle or the sway bar link on the left side, where the noise is coming from. I would recommend that you have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, come to complete an inspection of the brakes, steering, and suspension in order to pinpoint your problem.