Q: My car shuts off while driving

My car shuts of while driving and at a stop light some times it starts right back up some times it takes some time. Ive changed fuel pump spark plugs flushed the radiator fluid changed the knock sensor and still its cutting off.

Hello.

Engine stalling can be caused by a wide variety of issues. Faults within the fuel, ignition, or engine management systems can all cause the vehicle to experience stalling. A few common causes of stalling are a bad idle air control valve, bad injectors, a faulty engine management sensor, or even a vacuum leak. As the possibilities are many, I would recommend having the vehicle properly diagnosed to determine your stalling issue and figure out what exactly needs to be fixed.