Q: Car won't start after stopping it at gas station

After filling up my tank yesterday at the gas station, I had turned my car off, of course. When I got back in and tried to start it, nothing happened. It would not turn over. The key turned in the ignition, but absolutely nothing else. What has caused this?

A: There are a couple of possibilities. Jeep h...

There are a couple of possibilities. Jeep has a TSB out concerning a faulty front control module, but this will also generally be accompanied by the windshield wipers not working as well when the no start occurs. It only affects about 3000 vehicles but yours may be in the production range. An ignition switch or a starter could also be the cause. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who has the training and expertise to diagnose and correct this issue.

Recommended services
Get a Quote