Q: Which Toyota engine I can use to replace a Hyundai Tucson engine

I want to change a Hyundai Tucson and replace it with a Toyota engine. Can I have an advice on that.

Hello. I would not recommend having this done as the cost to do this (absent a free motor and labor), will likely exceed the value of the car. You may want to consider selling the Hyundai and purchasing the Toyota of your choice. This engine swap may be possible to do but it would require very intensive and costly labor.

3. Which Toyota engine I can use to replace a Hyundai Tucson engine