Q: Front driver's CV joint, tire, and rim replacement

During a major snow fall my Equinox ended up in a ditch. While the hood is dented a little and the grill is smashed beyond repair, it is not currently on the road as the rim bent and shredded the tire. When I put the spare on, the tire is touching the spring which means I am not able to drive the vehicle. What is the repair cost for something like this?

Hi there:

It’s possible that you’ve broken a few suspension components during your recent accident. So, it’s probably a good idea to have a professional mechanic inspect your vehicle first to determine exactly what’s damaged or broken so an accurate estimate can be given to you.

3. Front driver's CV joint, tire, and rim replacement