Q: My truck wont start, no click, new battery.

my truck wont turn over or start. it has a new battery, when i turn the key lights dont dim, all electronics work, not no result no click, not crank nothing, wont jump ether

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a faulty connection or potentially a faulty starter relay not allowing power to be sent to the starter solenoid. The starter relay directs power from the battery to the starter solenoid which then engages the starter when you turn the key. When this is not working properly, you may notice intermittent starting problems including no response when turning the key to start. Generally, when this does fail, it does so very randomly and usually without warning other than intermittent starting. The power from the battery will still power other accessories such as radio, horn, etc., but you may not have any power to the starter. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. My truck wont start, no click, new battery.