Q: Interior lights stay on for 30 mins, while driving they stay on

interior lights stay on for 30 mins, while driving they stay on

In order to find out why the interior lights are staying on while driving and after you close the door will need to be checked by scanning the lighting control module to see if one of the doors latch switches are not showing closed when all the doors are closed. If a switch like the drivers door switch shows open all the time then the interior lights would stay on while driving. The drivers door latch switch for door ajar may be not closing the circuit.

3. Interior lights stay on for 30 mins, while driving they stay on