Q: Vibration

Vibration in the car even vibrates through the exhaust system making it rattle have to put the car in neutral at traffic lights so the vibration in the exhaust stops can feel some of the vibration through the frame of the car the car seems to be idling okay engine runs really good

This sounds like you may have a worn engine or transmission mount. I would visually inspect each mount and check for wear or cracks in the rubber bushings. Over time, a worn or cracked bushing may not absorb the engine or transmission vibration as well as it did when the vehicle was new, causing the entire vehicle to vibrate.

I would recommend hiring a qualified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose the vibration you’re experiencing firsthand and/or replace any worn mounts.