Q: all the tranmission fluid burned out, dip stick was black, burning smell. new tranmission installed, a line was punctured on insta

asked by on August 08, 2016

A line was punctured on install, not sure what line, but the car is also smoking, rear seal may need to be replaced

Transmission fluid is leaking Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote
Transmission Fluid Service $125.08 - $467.45 Get a Quote

Have the vehicle checked after filling the transmission. You should not let the fluid get low on the new transmission. You may need to have the vehicle run on a lift to see where the leak is. If you need help getting this checked, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to locate and repair any leaks and perform a transmission fluid service if necessary.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr