Q: car starts fine sometimes after its turn off wont start for while

starts then i park then try to start it again it wont start for awhile

Hi there:

Most of the time when your car won’t start it’s due to a fault with the ignition or fuel system. If the issue is inconsistent as you’ve described, it’s possible that you have a loose electrical wire that powers or controls one of these parts. The best way to know for sure is have a professional mobile mechanic complete a car is hard to start inspection at your location.

3. car starts fine sometimes after its turn off wont start for while