Do I need to get the transmission fluid in my kia soul ch...

Q: Do I need to get the transmission fluid in my kia soul changed?

asked by on September 06, 2017

Am I supposed to get my transmission fluid changed in my Kia Soul?

Depending on the type of driving you do, your transmission fluid service intervals may vary quite a bit ranging from as often as every 30,000 miles to as high as every 90-100,000 miles. I would suggest having a professional from Yourmechanic come to your location to take a look at your vehicle to determine the proper intervals for your driving habits.