Q: 2011 GMC Acadia will not start. Service stabilitrak light comes on an message saying battery in power saving mode. What can be the

My car will turn over for a few seconds then loose power and not start. Service stabilitrak comes up and battery saving energy comes up. What could be the cause of this

The symptoms you are experiencing are similar to when a powertrain control module fails. I would recommend taking your vehicle to a nearby service facility that has the scan tools necessary to test for failed computer equipment within your automobile. Once these tests have been performed, it can be verified whether or not the PCM has failed. PCM failure is somewhat of a common failure on many GM vehicles and unfortunately will require a reflash upon replacement. With this in consideration, be sure to have any repairs done by a competent technician to avoid future troubles.

• 2011 GMC Acadia will not start. Service stabilitrak light comes on an message saying battery in power saving mode. What can be the