Q: I just put a fuel pump in and my car still won't start. If I jump it, it is shorting out. What is going on now?

Is the pump another bad one or did I hook it up wrong? Please help!

A: Hello there, thank you for asking about you...

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 2000 Dodge Neon. This is a sign of a faulty fuel pump relay or fuse. I would recommend checking the fuel pump relay fuse in the fuse box under the hood to be sure it is not burnt. An expert from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to replace the fuel pump relay if necessary.