Q: the battery saver is activated, how long will it be before my car will start

My car a chevy cruze wont start the DCI says the battery saver is active I d like to know how long it usually takes before the car will start?

Hello there, the battery saver notification can have a variety of causes with your 2011 Chevrolet Cruze. When the battery saver warning indicates that the battery voltage has dropped below and acceptable level and the vehicle is shutting off accessories to keep the vehicle running. If this light is seen the vehicles battery and charging system will need to be load tested. Common causes are the battery, alternator, battery cable, or a wiring harness fault. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your no start condition and make any repairs required.

3. the battery saver is activated, how long will it be before my car will start