Q: Q: Overdrive not working.

Overdrive light on the dashboard will not go off and the overdrive button does not work. In addition, the cruise control and the dashboard lights do not work.

It sounds like you are having an electrical problem that is affecting several systems. These can be tricky to diagnose. Sometimes they can be tied together and fixed with a single repair or several different repairs may need to be made. I would recommend asking for help from one of the skilled mechanics at YourMechanic. They have the tools and experience need to troubleshoot a difficult problem like this one.

3. Q: Overdrive not working.