Q: I have a mazda 3 2007 and I do not know where the TCM is. It is not under the battery, so where else can be?

I have a mazda 3 2007 and I do not know where the TCM is, it is not under the battery, where else can be

The transmission control module (TMC) is located directly on top of the transmission under the battery tray. If you need further assistance with replacing the TMC, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. I have a mazda 3 2007 and I do not know where the TCM is. It is not under the battery, so where else can be?