Q: Where is the started located on my 2008 Infiniti QX56 and how hard is it to replace?

asked by on April 06, 2017

All of the dashboard indicators light up when I turn the ignition and sometimes I only here a tic, this may happen 2 or 3 times before the vehicle starts. I can go weeks without an incident.

The starter on your vehicle is located beneath the intake manifold. Because of this, it is rather difficult to replace. I recommend having a professional inspect the vehicle to verify the starter has failed, then perform repairs as needed. YourMechanic is an excellent option since we come to your home or office.