Q: What to do when my car arrives of of trailer

Alright so I'm getting a car off of eBay so it will be shipped from far away older car near 1969 what should I do first empty gas or what thanks

Hi There, Depending on how long the car has been sitting, there may be certain things that may or may not be necessary, however to start with, I would suggest the following:

Drain the old fuel and fill with fresh fuel Drain the oil and replace with fresh oil and a new filter Replace spark plugs and wires Replace battery with new battery Check tires for cracks and signs of weathering Inspect the underneath side of the car for loose wires, hoses or anything that may be loose Inspect the engine bay for signs of loose wires or any hoses that could leak Check to be sure the brakes work

Again, depending on how long the car has been sitting, some additional things may also need to be done prior to starting the car. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to inspect your car and check for things that may need attention prior to getting it back on the road.

3. What to do when my car arrives of of trailer