Q: Power loss driving uphill

I am suffering from a power loss in my truck when I go uphill, and at higher RPMs.

A: The vehicle's engine may be starving fo...

The vehicle's engine may be starving for fuel. The fuel pressure would need to be checked to see if it is within specifications, and the fuel filter and pump may need to be replaced; a mechanic will be able to see whether it's just a clogged filter, or if the pump also needs to be replaced. If both of these are checked ok, then the air filter or catalyst in the exhaust would need checked. I recommend that you have a mechanic, like the ones from YourMechanic, come by and run a full diagnostic on your car's loss of power.