Q: Q: No spark or fuel

I replaced my water pump and put it back together. Now my car won't start. It seems like there is no spark or a fuel problem. I didn't do the timing.

Hi there, typically when replacing the water pump, you shouldn’t have to worry about engine timing. Is there a security light on the dash? There may be an issue with the chip in your key that is preventing the car from starting up. A certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, would be able to test your spark plugs, make sure there is enough fuel pressure, and diagnose any other issues preventing your car from starting.

3. Q: No spark or fuel