Q: Is it work the trouble and cost to repair my 2002 Honda Accord.

I daily-drive a 2002 Honda Accord V6 coupe with just under 92000.0 on the Odometer. The car is single owner with some dings/dents and some blemishes. I have not always been diligent with upkeep but the mechanicals are still solid. I'm thinking of an overall repair and refurbishment (make like new) but scared of the possible cost. I don't want to buy a new/used car (the devil you know) and would prefer to keep this one going for a few years more (again only 91000 miles.) Any suggestions please? Thanks for any advice you can give me. Cheers, Sam.

The best thing you can do is hire an experienced technician to inspect the vehicle and look for any signs of wear or damage from the use of the vehicle. You should check your maintenance schedule and perform the missed sevices to lengthen the lfe of the vehicle. Your year model is a very reliable and popular vehicle and can last a very long time when properly maintained.

3. Is it work the trouble and cost to repair my 2002 Honda Accord.