Q: Fan wont blow out top vents for defrost.

after pushing defrost , fan vents on top of dash dont blow air

Hi there. Check the blend doors to the vents and see if they move when the switch is turned. If they do not move, then check for a vacuum hose to the blend door actuator. If there is no vacuum on the actuator, then see if the vacuum hose has a leak in it. If the actuator is electronic, then check for power to the actuator. If there is power and a ground circuit, then the actuator needs replaced. If you need further assistance with defroster not working on top vents, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Fan wont blow out top vents for defrost.