Q: Water pump/water pump pulley is bad?

While driving the other day my belt broke on my truck. Subsequently while pulling over coolant began spraying out from under the hood causing steam. I replaced the belt, and coolant then started the car again. It was making loud noises so I turned it off. I noticed the fan was wobbly and had a lot of play back and forth and some up and down. First question: is that the pulley or the water pump that is bad? And second question: could there be any other issues as well? Thank you for your time. I'm looking forward to hearing back.

Hey there. When you move the fan, if you see the pulley moving up and down then you have a water pump bearing that went out. You should also notice if there is a wobble of the cooling fan clutch attached to with fan. If it is wobbling then it may have made the water pump bearing to go bad. I would recommend replacing the water pump and replace the fan clutch. I would also recommend replacing the thermostat and gasket and check the radiator cap for proper operation or replace it.