Q: I have a 02 chevy trailblazer I went to step on the gas pedal and all it did was revved up but no go I pulled over and it died I t

I have an 02 chevy trailblazer I went to accelerate but no move just revved I pulled over and it died I tried to restart it it kicked over but then died out again I had the fuel filter changed and still the same please help

This may be caused by many things such as low fuel pressure, a bad mass air flow sensor or a faulty idle air control valve. Low fuel pressure can cause an engine to starve for fuel due to irregular fuel flow at the injectors. A bad mass air flow sensor can cause an engine to stall due to its inability to balance the air/fuel flow properly resulting in a stall or poor running condition. A faulty idle air control valve works similarly in that it is responsible for regulating air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine. When this is not working properly, it will also cause the engine to stall or not idle properly. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to evaluate the no start issue at you earliest convenience.

• I have a 02 chevy trailblazer I went to step on the gas pedal and all it did was revved up but no go I pulled over and it died I t