Q: 1999 mazda 626 has no fuel and no spark

asked by on September 20, 2017

The car overheated and shut of. Reset timing, plugs, wires, ignition coil. No fuel or spark to motor

It sounds like you may have an issue related to power getting to both the ignition system and the fuel system. I would suggest checking to make sure there is power running to the ignition module and the fuel pump shut off switch as this may have inadvertently failed resulting in shutting off all power to the vehicle to avoid a crash or fire. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at the vehicle.