Q: The ABS and VSS lights are on!

What i need to fix or replace, What i need to do?...

Your car is equipped with wheel speed sensors at each of the four wheels which monitor wheel speed while relaying this information constantly to the ABS and traction control system which are controlled by the car’s ECU. When the ECU senses an abnormal speed given specific conditions, it engages the ABS or traction control as needed to control the vehicle properly and safely.

Occasionally, these sensors can fail or become faulty working intermittently sending inaccurate signals to the ECU. When this happens, you may experience the symptoms you have described. The ABS or traction control system may be inadvertently activated by these false or inaccurate signals.

If you’d like to get this fixed, I would suggest having a professional from You Mechanic come to your home to diagnose your ABS and traction control system to determine the cause for this and make the necessary repairs to your vehicle.