Q: My car is shaking when i stop. I was told i need new rotors. How much would that be including parts and labor

The car shakes when stopping. I was told i needed new rotors.

Not only would you need to replace the rotors but you would need to replace brake pads and rotors at the same time. The rotors are causing the car to shake when stopping. The brake pads will have grooves and may not be wearing even and should be replaced so you will have a new pad to go with the new rotors.

3. My car is shaking when i stop. I was told i need new rotors. How much would that be including parts and labor