Q: Q: Squealing

my car started squealing. i think it's the timing belt. is it bad to still drive?

Hello, thank you for writing in. If any of your belts are bad or about you break you want to be careful driving. Breaking down makes you an easy target for negligent drivers and is dangerous. The timing belt breaking can cause damage to your engine. You should also be concerned with the drive belt, as they are more likely to cause a squealing that timing belts. Check the condition of the belts, conditions of their pulleys, and try to isolate the noise. For more help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. Q: Squealing