Q: Bmw 745i Transmission Failsafe

Other day I tried to gas it and go fast on the freeway and it like lagged then sped up and then said transmission failsafe ? I just turned car off and it was fine then it happend again when I tried gunnin it to go fast !!

Transmission Failsafe means that the transmission controller has detected a problem with the transmission or any of it’s sensors that is preventing it from working properly. In your case it seems to see a problem when you attempt to get the transmission to downshift. The ECU (Electronic Control Unit) has adaptive strategies that enable it to "work around" the problem so you can continue to drive the car. When this warning came up, the ECU will have stored one or more trouble codes to help in diagnosing the problem. These codes can be read and interpreted by a technician with the appropriate scan tool. You can contact Your Mechanic to have a technician come to your home or office to read the codes in your ECU and tell you what needs to be done to fix it.