Q: when driving speed slow down and resume to speed it begins to jerk i have to put in over drive to resume speed especially on hiway

when driving speed and slow down and resume speed it begins to jerk and have toput inover drive to resume speed

A: You should have the vehicle scanned. The da...

You should have the vehicle scanned. The data from the speed sensor needs to be checked to see if the transmission or engine is the cause of the jerking. You may have a transmission solenoid that’s not shifting correctly, an engine misfire, or a sensor malfunction. Have a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, scan and test your vehicle for you to properly diagnose the car’s jerking symptom.