Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-5ebcdojs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-5ebcdojs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-83728-5ebcdojs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-5ebcdojs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-5ebcdojs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-5ebcdojs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-5ebcdojs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-5ebcdojs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-5ebcdojs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-83728-5ebcdojs:173:8

Q: Brakes changed, but now having to pump them to stop - 2006 Saturn Vue

I recently ground right through my front brake pad on the driver side of my vehicle. I had the brakes replaced but, in replacing the brakes noticed the pistons in the brake caliper had been pushed out of the caliper much further than usual. When using a brake pad and C clamp to press the pistons back into the caliper noticed one of the pistons had a rubber ring that stuck out a little further than it should. Causing me to lose quite a bit of brake fluid. I refilled the brake fluid in hopes that would solve my problem but, I'm still having to pump my brakes at least twice before they start working. The first time I press the brakes they go straight to the floor and then begin stopping my vehicle and once I pump them twice they start working how my brakes are suppose to. I'm not sure if I need a new brake caliper, piston, or if I just have some air in my lines. I haven't checked to see if I'm leaking brake fluid since I filled it but, will be checking while I wair for a response.

A: Hello - you would certainly have air in the...

Hello - you would certainly have air in the brake system after having the brake caliper piston pop out as you describe, which would require bleeding the brakes to repair, and it's quite likely the caliper piston seal was damaged as well. I would recommend replacing the brake caliper by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, and repair this problem. The caliper replacement service includes bleeding the brake system.