Q: How do I adjust the power mirrors?

How do I adjust the power mirrors?

Your Accord comes equipped with power side view mirrors. Adjusting them is as simple as you please – just follow these brief steps:

1. Turn the ignition to on.

2. Locate the selector switch at the end of the driver side armrest.

3. Select the mirror you want to adjust by moving the switch left or right.

4. Use the round direction pad under the selector to adjust the mirror to your preference. Repeat for the other side.

Tip

Make sure to move the selector switch back to the middle position when you’re done, or you might brush the adjuster and change the mirror’s direction.

3. How do I adjust the power mirrors?