Q: Isuzu hombre no spark.

I have a 98 Isuzu hombre that's getting no spark. The truck started haveing intermittent issues with the dash lights flickering and the vehicle dying. Happend one last time and would not start back up. It turns over but will now fire. So I replaced the crank shaft sensor than I did the icm. Still not fireing. I'm at a loss any help would be appreciated.

As for the spark issue, I would recommend checking the wiring that goes to the distributor or the distributor itself. This part controls the entire ignition system. If this part has failed, it will affect the whole ignition system. I would recommend having the distributor inspected by a qualified professional. As for the flickering lights and engine dying issue, it sounds like your alternator may not be charging the battery properly. I would also recommend having the alternator tested professionally. Consider YourMechanic for these inspections as they can be done from your home or office.

3. Isuzu hombre no spark.